Is there something easier to make and tastier than chips? And what comes better in summer than a fried fish dish ? The truth is that fried almost everything is rich. Of course, the fried! Croquettes, fried egg or pepper, Saint Jacobs … In many bars and restaurants are the great allies of lunch or appetizer. But they are also delicious fried vegetables, alone or in tempura. In fact, there are hardly any foods that are not delicious with this form of cooking that consists of heating them in oil or fat, adding flavor and also calories.
Or rather, it was that. Because now you can get the flavor and consistency of the fry without adding calories to the food. How? With hot-air fryers, like the latest Fagor Mini-Kitchen catalog. Visita la página here.
How do these appliances cook?
It’s simpler than it looks, actually. Basically, they circulate hot air and thus, they take advantage of the natural fats of many foods so that they hardly have to add other fats. Just a spoonful of oil to get crisp and golden fritters . And the benefits are obvious: you Frying without oil fat consumption is reduced up to 80%.
Also reduces energy
Up to 50% compared to a traditional fryer. That’s what you can save on the light bill with Fagor’s Rapid Air oil-free fryer that heats the air instantly.
Up to 10 specific programs and great versatility
Automatic programs make cooking easier so you do not have to waste time. Therefore, the Fagor hot air fryer has 10 specific programs for frying potatoes, lamb, prawns, chicken, meat or corn .
In addition, they are very versatile because they not only serve to fry, also to reheat foods or to prepare snacks that are normally prepared in an oven. Use it to bake a cake or a quiche, to make toasts or stuffed doughs. Everything, with the minimum of fat.
• One gram of fat equals 9 calories .
• The main function of fat is to provide us with energy. When we consume more than we need, it accumulates.
• The recommendation of the experts and experts in nutrition: that 30% of the nutrients daily are fat. It is important to consume them in order to have sufficient energy and it is also important not to pass, since obesity and being overweight are associated with cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, diseases of the musculoskeletal system such as arthritis and some cancers such as colon or breast, for example .
• WHO has issued a harsh warning to developed countries. It estimates that in 2030, Europe will face an obesity epidemic with particular affection in some countries, such as Spain. What does “epidemic” mean? About 30% of people will be obese (men, 36%, women, 21%) and 70% are overweight (men, 80%, women, 58%).
• Depending on how they are their acids, fats are divided into saturated and unsaturated . The unsaturated ones can be poly or monounsaturated and the first ones can be omega 3 or 6. These fatty acids are very healthy. They are important components of cell membranes, they are precursors of other substances that regulate blood pressure and inflammatory response. Among other benefits, they protect against heart disease and have anti-inflammatory effects.
• Another way to classify these fats is to divide them into cis (most natural fatty acids, such as olive oil) or trans. The trans fats are infamous and rightly so : should not abuse them because they decrease good cholesterol and increase bad. They can be natural (from sheep or cattle products) or industrial. That’s where we have to take special care, leaving for special occasions or distributed over time products of pastries, processed products or snacks.